Help Admins! Is it possible to restore to a prior time

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
messinger_2
Help Admins! Is it possible to restore to a prior time

Hi admins, I hope the game is finally up to speed. Last week was awful. I don't know if it's possible but if it is would you please do a game restore like a computer system restore to an earlier time. Could you access my Dragon Warrior II game and restore it to 3 PM today, Eastern USA time, May 19 2014.
If it can't be done... okay.

Admins, if a player Instructs you to, "Go up to
the king and SAVE the game. Then RESET the game, then load your game back up" Does the site's RESET button perform the same function? Can this be done while playing in here. Point being to get back to where you left off not restart your entire game.

Thanks

messinger_2
Admins would you please reply

Admins would you please reply to at least let me know if you're thinking of a way to restore the game? If you can't restore the date the progress is lost and I may as well forget the game. Thanks

messinger_2
Admins!!! If you can restore

Admins!!! If you can restore this game I have learned I will need to restore it to 2 AM eastern USA time May 19, 2014 please. Thank you

messinger_2
Admins, I cannot tell you

Admins, I cannot tell you guys how much I appreciate that you have built this site. I even applaud you for the work you do with members to make it better. That's why I can't understand why I'm sure you read this post yet you never replied to it.

I so believe in business people knowing how to appreciate their customers; I think you failed here with me. To that end, I can no longer promote you online or in real life. I hope to continue to visit and avail myself of the site as I do think highly of it, but I won't pimp you to others any longer. I can't image what was so hard for you to reply to my plea, especially as it has been up since Monday and I even sent you behind the screen mail.

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Mess...

admin
Hi messinger_2,

Hi messinger_2,

Sorry for delay, I was abroad for work.
I'm afraid it's not possible to restore back your save to a previous state.
I know this is a painful news, and really hope to make this better in the future.