there needs to be cheats added please

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
lucifero61
there needs to be cheats added please

i remeber when i was young the greatest thing was being able to use my action replay and game shark or code breaker lol i was just thinking that this would be a good thing to put in as an option for the games i love dragonball z legacy of goku 1 ,2 and buus fury but to play the game with out cheats is dull lol but i do have a rule i think it should be an unlock type of thing idk play the game bet it then have the choice to cheat that how i did it when i was a kid and i never hated the idea of cheats any way i really hope you can do this soon i love this site btw i think it is truly the greatest thing ever lol thank you for reading this and help if you can i would really like to have the option to use cheats at the end of the games if posable if not i still think it should be put in thak you again hope to hear back soon 

Gokussj2ooo
I like this idea

I think this is a good idea too it would be nice to play how I used to in the past lol but you put bet I think you ment beat the game first I really hope this can be done if not it should be an option none the less : ) love the site needs cheats but that's all really great job