7 posts / 0 new
Last post
CarlaL

Hello,

I have an account and is working fine in Google Chrome. 

If i try to log in using Firefox (EXACTLY the same details - email / password etc) i get the following error message - "Access denied. You may need to login below or register to access this page" Yet I have a saved game I've been playing for 2 days on Google Chrome? 

Can you help at all please?

CarlaL

I'm still having log in issues. I've had to set up 2 accounts - this one (that I daren't log out of) and another which when i try to log in it just keeps saying that access is denied. There is no way to contact anyone for help if you are not logged in as you can't post in the forums and if you press help at bottom of the screen it doesn't go anywhere. Is there any log in issues that you are aware of?  

Thank you

admin
None we are aware of.

None we are aware of.

Anyone else ?Try clearing your browser cache or try with another browser please.

Ndzzle
I am actually having the same

I am actually having the same issue. Login just fine on Chrome but refuses to let me login on Firefox. Just downloaded the browser so its fresh. Of course the games only run smooth on Firefox on my computer

admin
This is really strange. I can

This is really strange. I can see you posting as logged in, so is it the account giving you problems or not ?

Did you try the "forgot my password" option ?I had a look at your account seems fine, and using a test account of mine I can login just fine (not admin account, a test regular one).

Is anyone else experiencing issues ?

pokemon11773
strange message

lt just keeps saying access denied when I try to play one of my saved games.

Lolossupersonic
Pokemon

I know right what the hell