Sound issues

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
peanutrabbit
Sound issues

I am having sound issues/music issues with every game I have tried to play so far.  I do have sound but the music etc is choppy.   Is this comman?  I have played the following games  Maniac Mansio, Mike Tysons punch out, Gun Smoke and The Addams Family.  I have also used 2 different browsers google chrome and commodo dragon.  Any tips or is this a known bug?  I tried to search on forums and kept getting taken to wrong page so Im sorry if this is a hot topic etc.  Thank You

peanutrabbit
Dang look like these forums

Dang look like these forums are a ghost town :(.  Not sure if I like this site if no one helps out.

admin
Sorry I missed your message

Sorry I missed your message.Please avoid to double / triple post please.

This kind of issue appears when you run multiple browser tabs running Flash or Youtube or background programs.Please try to close down unused stuff on your computer.If not sufficient, please post your computer specs (CPU, Memory/RAM). It might just be too slow to handle it.

LONEGUNNER78
LONEGUNNER78's picture
My sound works fine except

My sound works fine except for the ps1 games. I know they are big games....what browser do you recommend that works best? I have a Macbook Pro using the normal Safari.

Specs:

OS X Mavericks

2.5Ghz Intel Core i5

4 GB 1600Mhz DDR3

admin
LONEGUNNER78 you have a great

LONEGUNNER78 you have a great computer. I recommend Firefox on OS X, it gives me the best result. 

LONEGUNNER78
LONEGUNNER78's picture
ok thanks ill try it out and

ok thanks ill try it out and see if it makes a difference. by the way did you get my message?

admin
Yes I've seen your message

Yes I've seen your message first I need to setup forum in a proper way and then I'm open to giving these positions.

LONEGUNNER78
LONEGUNNER78's picture
ok just tried Firefox and it

ok just tried Firefox and it was terrible. Worse than Safari with the choppy sound and plus it took forever to load the game...almost 5 mins to load one game.