Youtube

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
supersonicwarriors
supersonicwarriors's picture
Youtube

I've gotten an idea. This site deserves so much more attention than it gets. So maybe we should spread the word more on places like Youtube, but make it seem like we're not trying to lure them into viruses. So, who's with me? 

Coolmanlogical16
that is a great idea! 

that is a great idea! yes

redfield00
redfield00's picture
I agree. This site deserves

I agree. This site deserves some hype. There isn't too many websites where you can play Gameboy games, but then turn around and play an arcade game later on.

admin
I agree guys, it's a great

I agree guys, it's a great idea.

It would be amazing if you could do that. I lack such time to do so, currently enhancing the PSX emulator to handle "bigger" games.Just make some videos on how to play on the website with title like " Play XXXXXX game online on Game Oldies".

Coolmanlogical16
i know admin, it is a great

i know admin, it is a great idea, and. i just wanted to try ps1 mvc. (marvel vs capcom) but dont add it if you dont want to. and it says acces denied when i click that link...

admin
Try again and post when you

Try again and post when you tried (and see it does not work, except a miracle).I will unpublish it because I don't like when new people come here and a game does not work.

admin
Also if you want to advertise

Also if you want to advertise rather than Youtube you can post into some (popular or not) forums and sites like yahoo answers

supersonicwarriors
Ok, imma do it now!

Ok, imma do it now!

supersonicwarriors
hang on i just realised won't

hang on i just realised won't tjis make it harder for you admin since you will have more people to deal with? Also, I'm going to post the message here, tell me if i should cut anything.

Ok, i'm here to spread the word about this site callled game-oldies. I know what you're thinking, and i have to say i'm nothing like one of those douches who are trying to lure you into a virus, but i found this a month ago and it is almost as glorious as google and youtube. You can play games on classic titles like nes, snes, gameboy, color, gameboy advance, sega systems, PLAYSTATION FOR GODS SAKE (BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE A GOOD COMPUTER OH AND IT'S STILL IN BETA BUT STILL) and an awesome community, honestly, so great, the admin's really nice and sorts out any problems. So if you want to relive moments that are now missing, here's your chance. I'll put the link here. Please give us a chance, trust us. You won't regret it. Oh and I forgot to mention you DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING AND IT'S IN YOUR BROWSER. Also make an account so you can save from the gray boxes at the bottom. http://game-oldies.com/

admin
supersonicwarriors your

supersonicwarriors your message is perfect, no I will be happy to have more people aboard.

supersonicwarriors
alright we could comment

alright we could comment about game-oldies on popular gaming videos

admin
good idea too, ideally mix

good idea too, ideally mix all of them (comment , make some youtube and post in forums)