[FIXED] Games are not loding

34 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pkmn_Pikachu
Pkmn_Pikachu's picture
[FIXED] Games are not loding

I haveb been trying to play pokemon emerald and it is not loading. Im pretty sure it happens with all others. It skips the blue loading bar and stays on starting emulation. Im worried because i have beat 5 gyms and love the game. Also sometimes te loading bar stays on white and stops when it is 1/16 full. PLEASE HELP!!!!

laser shark99
game not loading

My game is not loading it stops working. So can someone help me?

kalypso13
I think many people are

I think many people are having this problem. I know I am... with all of the games I play on here... all we can do is wait around and see what happens.... 

dynamitemanzgi
dynamitemanzgi's picture
I'm definitely experiencing

I'm definitely experiencing this problem. Server might be down? I dunno. I say wait. 

Taj Maballs
I am experience the same

I am experience the same thing. I can not load games regardless of if they're a new game or saved games. I have tried various games as well as different browsers like Firefox and Chrome. I know my Chrome is completely up to date. I even tried restarting. I figure it's a server issue and will be fixed but until then we will just have to make due.

muak1
same here there is probally a

same here there is probally a nother server outage..

PokemonRedFan
No-one can play so i'm just

No-one can play so i'm just waiting and checking every now and then for an update on the info because i tried literaly EVERY gameboy/GBC/GBA game i thought would e interesting(so no not just pokemon)and none worked

eddiemiguez
Yeah it's been 3 hours now

Yeah it's been 3 hours now for me they haven't loaded.

J-Dog98
I read somewhere from an

I read somewhere from an admin that says he probably thinks it's just a server issue. So now we play the waiting game.

akashaheart
akashaheart's picture
not loading

the games are not loading for me either

Pkmn_Pikachu
Pkmn_Pikachu's picture
READY SET START

READY SET START

Claiminglife
Red bar?

When my game tries to load it get to somewhere 1/16 of the white bar then after a minute or so it turns red. Anybody else getting the red bar? 

muak1
same here but for me after

same here but for me after the bar there is a black screen  that has decriptind 2/2

muak1
sorry the loading screen

sorry the loading screen freezes the black screen comes.

McNamara
white bar

I'm seeing the same thing, but without the red bar.  The bar turns red only for a split second when I refresh.

I'm so disappointed.  I just created my account here yesterday and now I can't get any of the games to work.

Claiminglife
Decrypting (2/2), Red bar, and still waiting.

@muak1 I got that once but i thought it was something wrong with my browser so i switched to chrome now im getting the red bar which scares me more than the decrypting thing D=.

J-Dog98
Might be awhile before any of

Might be awhile before any of us might play the games. The admin is just one person, not a team so there isn't a lot of manpower to do anything. He's working on the PlayStation, which is in beta, he's compressing some games and he's got to figure out why the games aren't working. Hopefully he gets it all figured out.

PokemonRedFan
we all get the red bar

we all get the red bar

muak1
thank you for informing me

thank you for informing me Claiminglife i woried it was serous

Claiminglife
Hopefully

I just hope that all our game data is intact when it is fixed =T. ( =o or is that stored on our computers somewhere, i'm obviously not tech person *facepalm*).

Pkmn_Pikachu
Pkmn_Pikachu's picture
Yeah its wierd. ADMIN PLEASE

Yeah its wierd. ADMIN PLEASE HELP

McNamara
admin AWOL?

I don't get it.  I saw admin respond to another thread since this started.  Why won't he address the fact that no one can play any of the games here anymore?  Is there another thread about this that I've missed?  It's just a bit strange to me that he's talking about the addition of Pokemon hacks when no one will be able to play them.

missrscreations
im playing polemon yellow

im playing polemon yellow same problem it wasnt loading in my class computers too i though it was the wifi but when i got home still wasnt loading i hope the issue is solved soon ^_^

shawniemar
Whoa!

Let's be patient. We get to play games here for free (I bow down in thanks for those who make it possible). It looks like the system is down, but it was a good time to update Flash and Firefox, since they were outdated. I'm sure we'll all be happily wasting our brain cells soon enough.

Argonias4
hang in there dude. I've been

hang in there dude. I've been using this site for over  four months and it's been working great till now. I heard somewhere that the problem is with the server, we just gotta wait till they fix it.

PokemonRedFan
IM JUST PALYING ANOTHER

IM JUST PALYING ANOTHER WEBSITE WHILE I WAT ITS ONT ANY BORSWERS LEAVE TH E ADMIN ALONE GUYS HE IS ONE PEROSN I KNOW I COMPLAINED BUT IT WAS JUST TO SEE IF ANYONE ESE WAS LIKE IT SO EITHER AIT OR EVERYONE EVER ON THE WEBSITE JUST REPLY TO THIS SAYING YOU WANT THEM FIXED RIGHT NOW NOT JUST WAITING AND HE WILL PROABLY LEAVE THE PS ALONE AND TRY TO FIX IT IT PROBABLY IS THE PS THAT MADE THIS HAPPEN BECAUSE OF THE NEW FILES

lovelyeseniaa
Now I know I'm not the only one

I'm new to this site but I decided to become a member cause I have been experiencing similar problems as the ones mentioned here.  I can't load any games and sometimes it will say "Decrypting (2/2)" on the top left corner.  Firefox is up to date. Sorry admin if it seems like we are just complaining, this site is just so great and we hope we can get back to playing soon! :)

Pkmn_Pikachu
Pkmn_Pikachu's picture
Yeah. I posted another topic

Yeah. I posted another topic about creepypasta hacks and he replied and told me to provid a link but not replying to this is wierd. We should PM the admin. Anyone with me?

kornolis
or he/she is just busy fixing

or he/she is just busy fixing the issue and you should wait for them to finish and confirm then.

admin
LOOKING AT THIS RIGHT NOW

LOOKING AT THIS RIGHT NOW

admin
FIXED.Sorry guys, some server

FIXED.Sorry guys, some server ran out of disk space.

If you still experience issues please try closing your browser, rebooting and clearing browser cache.

McNamara
YAY it's working!

Thanks dude.  My save seems intact.  I stopped playing GTA Online because the people running it just don't care.  Nice to see it's different here!

admin
Thanks McNamara for your

Thanks McNamara for your feedback.I was getting anxious with people crying, begging and not even answering if problem is fixed.

Claiminglife
Woot!

Yay, everything is working great and my data is intact =D. Thank you!