Unable to load game in Chrome

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
davisjm36
Unable to load game in Chrome

I was playing Pokemon Yellow and before I ended for the day, I hit SAVE under the play screen. A box appeared to confirm (I hit OK) and exited out. Now after about a week, I'm back on here. Hit RESUME under the playscreen, confirmation box appeared, but nothing is happening. The game continues to play from the beginning. I did not have an account when I played the first time, is that necessary to save? I hate to lose all of my progress. I'm new to the whole emulator thing, is there something that I did wrong? I really love that I can play all of my old favorite games here!

retrogamerjb
well, yes it is actually

well, yes it is actually necessary. I tried playing games such as pokemon emerald, but couldn't save. So then, i made my account. So yes, it's unfortunately necessary to make an account...

sdsaaaaaaa
davisjm

fifa 2000 please

admin
davisjm36 this is misleading

davisjm36 this is misleading I agree

PAUSE / RESUME to pause / resume your current game

SAVE / LOAD to save and LOAD your saved game. So click LOAD and voila. Next update will AUTO LOAD your saved game.

admin
Yes you have to make an

Yes you have to make an account to save it's rather obvious.

davisjm36
Thank you! I've got it

Thank you! I've got it figured out now! Been having a blast playing these games (although my quality of work is seriously decreased lol). 

admin
ahah good enjoy the website

ahah good enjoy the website

<