PS2 Controllers

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Andrew2679
PS2 Controllers

I recently bought two PS2 controllers with USB adapters, so that I could play all these awesome games without using my keyboard (annoying).   The games work fine when I just use the keyboard and the controllers work fine on their own as well.  However, when I try to use the controllers on these games, they hardly work.  Sometimes, they don't work at all......sometimes, it's like you are constantly pressing on the pause button even though you aren't touching anything.....sometimes, some buttons work but you aren't able to perform all the actions like punching or kicking.  I have tried going into the change controls section but it only lets me change to different keys on my keyboard.  How can I get these PS2 controllers to work properly with all the games on this website?????   Please help!

Thanks

admin
Anyone here can help our

Anyone here can help our frien with JoyToKey, XPadder tutorial or similar solution ?

Morbidbleak
controller

I have a steelseries usb controller will it work with this wonderful site? I was able to use it for another emulator websites ,but sadly they were closed down- stupid esa

admin
I suggest you use Joy2Key or

I suggest you use Joy2Key or XPadder as we don't support controllers except 360 yet.But I will probably be able to implement the other-site-closed-down-esa-controller-companion since they went away and gave the source code.

Shame on ESA btw !