Last post
LONEGUNNER78
LONEGUNNER78's picture
Favorites

What were some of your favorites?

LONEGUNNER78
LONEGUNNER78's picture
No responses....wow...great

No responses....wow...great participation guys...guess your only on here to just make demands to admin and not actually talk about the stuff we all grew up to!

mopjockey
mopjockey's picture
well that and there isn't

well that and there isn't really any specfic folder to go looking for discussions like "babble" or "IB" (I used [adult swim] reference as the layout very much resembles the early style of the [as] boards) I've metioned this before to the admin but I think he runs the entire site by himself so things like that are not high on the priority list which is good! the games and bugs are what matter right now. That being said I guess Super Mario world 3 was my favorite by default as it was the only game I played on the NES. I was more SNES generation but people still had the old system so i played on it a few times. Don't know if anyone remembers but there was a special run of Super Mario Bros. 3 on the SNES which had better colors and grahpics and I loved that one

mopjockey
mopjockey's picture
Just realized

Just realized this is sega lol well in that case although I played alot of sonic it got boring for me fast I think Earthworm Jim and Jurassic Park were my favorite especially jurassic park talk about hard!