Movement key problems in Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Sacred Cards

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jamesyoo6
Movement key problems in Yu-Gi-Oh! - The Sacred Cards

In the beginning the game was alright everything was normal until I duel the 2nd person in the game. From there I had to Ante a card and no matter how much i tried i couldn't ante it because it goes too fast. For example it goes like: Detail, Ante, and cancel. So if I was at the detail screen, I would press the arrow key once slighty once and it'll go to the cancel option. This will happen repatively to me vice versa. I later changed my controls and didn't work. I thought it had to do with my Pc, the keyboard, or the game itself. So i tried a different game Yugioh Gx Duel Academy and played many duels and didn't show any similar problems i had with Yugioh- The Sacred Cards. Then I played a random pokemon game: Pokemon Mysterty Duegeon Red and when i had to pick a partner it was completly normal when i pushed the down button, so I thought it got better so i tried out the game and it didn't improve. In Conclusion I believe that someone can come up with  some safe solutions that'll resolve this problem. In addition, I'm sure there's no problems with my Keyboard.

Jamesyoo6
I also have similar and

I also have similar and severe problems while dueling too

admin
Ok looks like an emulator

Ok looks like an emulator issue.

Jamesyoo6
I found out the solution,

I found out the solution, just fullscreen it

<