Pokemon Ruby- Sound Issue

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
lightningbug
Pokemon Ruby- Sound Issue

Hi, I'm enjoying Pokemon Ruby but I'm having to play on mute. The sound is all screwy, very laggy and seems to have a lot of background noise/bips. I tried Pokemon Sapphire and it was the same way. Is this something on my end that I can fix? thanks

admin
Hey,

Hey,

Try closing background apps, other browser tabs (especially if they have Flash running) and post results.Make sure NOT to run the stuff on Flash Debug Player (if you are a Flash developer by any chance).

Also you can try to update Flash Player : http://get.adobe.com/fr/flashplayer/

lightningbug
Hi, thanks for the response.

Hi, thanks for the response. I tried your advice but it didn't help. I'm using firefox and I just updated to the lastest flash, but the sound was still kinda screwy. Also, I think the game in general is lagging on me. I tried it on another computer and the sound was fine and the game was running fast. So I don't know why its slow on my computeror why the sound is messed up, I mean, I can play WoW on my computer just fine.

mopjockey
mopjockey's picture
I have also experianced this

I have the same issue as you and it seems to affect the the more advanced games because the older games such as ones below gameboy advance work fine but i do find that having no background apps and not scrolling the screen once the game loads does make a big diference although still not perfect

admin
Try in Firefox for best

Try in Firefox for best results, Google broke Flash in latest Chrome :(