Proper Use of This Forum

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
REALSuperCloud15
Proper Use of This Forum

Cloud is curious, is the forums used for complaints only? I came in here to make a Wonder Mail topic for red rescue team and see nothing but complaints instead of normal topics. so cloud is confused if this is strictly help forums or if their can be other topics

mopjockey
mopjockey's picture
I was just wondering this

I was just wondering this myslef haha i noticed there's no sub folder in general like adult swim has babbling or 4chan with /b/ could we have like maybe a tutorial folder or a games guide folder where players can input stratiges and help hints for games?

admin
If you have any suggestion

If you have any suggestion for proper forums structure, I'm all hearing you and will be happy to make the changes :)

mopjockey
mopjockey's picture
Thank you!

thanks man it would be great to have a dedicated game site with a forum to chat with people as well. I really look forward to seeing this site grow. Btw i noticed you have a tweet link but no facebook share or like button does this mean you do not approve of us sharing on facebook? It would be cool if we could also share high scores or what games we are currently playing to Facebook.

admin
Feel free to share on

Feel free to share on facebook, twitter, and more :)

REALSuperCloud15
hmm.... there are 7 differant

hmm.... there are 7 differant sections of forums... 6 regarding different systems and 1 for general discussion right? why not make an 8th section for help? it would not only make socializing better, but it would make things easier on staff who can find people who need help in one forum section instead of searching through 7 different ones

admin
Good Idea, sure.

Good Idea, sure.