is there any way to recover lost data because I need my old data back

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Flamestar314
is there any way to recover lost data because I need my old data back

Is there any way to recover the data I previously had? I accidentally clicked save at the beginning of the game so I lost my data from before. Help, this was from Pokemon Ruby, I had a lot of progress.

muzamel7
yeah same here admin help us

yeah same here admin help us or i will kill u and say that this website sucks dick

messinger_2
The SAVE here works pretty

The SAVE here works pretty much like if you're playing on  IN-HOME CONSOLE. iF YOU GET THE GAME AND YOUR DATA ISN'T THERE JUST x OUT AND SELECT THE GAME AGAIN. aFTER IT FINISHES LOADING GO THROUGH THE PROPER STEPS. aS LONG AS YOU DON'T save THE MISTAKE YOU SHOULD BE OKAY.  aT LEAST THAT WHAT i DO.

i TOO HAVE SELECTED A GAME FROM MY "mY sAVED gAMES" LIST LET IT DOWNLOAD AND THEN lOADED AND oPENED IT AND DATA WAS GONE. sO i JUST xED OUT AND REDID THE PROCESS AND GOT MY DATA BACK.  nO PROBLEM.

Flamestar314
That's not my case messinger

That's not my case messinger_2, i accidently saved after the emulation began, so my data from before was lost. And really muzamel17, wash your outh please. No one is going to help you if you act like that.

Flamestar314
I meant mouth, not outh, my

I meant mouth, not outh, my bad. :3

Flamestar314
Hold it. That is sort of my

Hold it. That is sort of my case, and I DID x it out. but my data was still gone

messinger_2
Okay, before Admins installed

Okay, before Admins installed the site-wide Save format we used that F1, F2 thing. Is this a game where you used that at one point then switched to the new format?  Because that happened to me as well... but I was still able to recover my info. As long as I never saved where there was no info I had a shot at finding the data.  Now it does state in that new SAVE format "info might be lost."  It's a chance you take.  Honestly I have even used the old and new formats for saving in the same application and it still works. My browser is IE8 used in Windows Vista SP2.  It does a good job in all the games. The sound is choppy but they play fine. I think the speed is even fixed. Hmm... gotta take note of that.

Is it beyond use for you to restart the game using the new format for saving?  Anyway, good lcuk.  :)

muzamel7
Realy omg u know what i did

Realy omg u know what i did since i lost my save for pokemon fire red version i just started playing pokemon emerald and its fun but how should i save in the game or this websites way of saving and how do i get my old save back for pokemon fire red version how do i do it please help and what way should i save

muzamel7
oops sorry mate didnt want to

oops sorry mate didnt want to say that its just i lost my save i just got realy madcool

messinger_2
Admins will probably post to

Admins will probably post to this but I have found that if you saved using F1 then Load using the Load at the bottom of the game it still works. And by the same token if you forget that you're using the Save at the bottom and use F1 it still works. In other words, I have found them to be interchangeable.  One will just over-write the other but your data should be there. If it isn't... don't save just X OUT and LOAD the other way. If you ever did a correct save the data is there....

admin
sorry

Working on multiple saves next month

Coolmanlogical16
admin plz keep the F1/F2/F3

admin plz keep the F1/F2/F3 system plz

Coolmanlogical16

Coolmanlogical16

admin
Coolmanlogical6 okay I can

Coolmanlogical6 okay I can keep it but any reason why ?

sfafreak
The same thing happend to me,

The same thing happend to me, I was playing emerald and accidentally hit save instead of load. My suggestion would be to make it so the save and load buttons are farther apart. This way it's easier to not click the wrong button. Until you get multiple saves ready, this could be a quick fix. (At least I think it's quick. I could be wronng.

Coolmanlogical16
because when i click the

because when i click the button, after the notification. it makes it to where i cant move my character. so then i have to click, and when i click the screen, it makes the game stop for about 7 seconds...